- Drink 0,6L/20oz of water before you start your meal and drink another 0,6L/20oz of diet soda during your meal. This is to fill up your belly, less chance that you’ll overeat
Use high-volume-low-calorie foods. Lots of veggies! I’ve been using the veggie based rice/pasta etc. only 7 calories per serving🤷🏼♂️ life hack.
- If you eat meat, use lean meat in your meals.
Use a lot of spices, make your food taste bomb! Every bite should be happiness😁
- Use small plates and silverware, this way it looks like a bigger portion and with the small silverware it’ll take you longer to finish.
Use low calorie sauces! Lots of it😋 walden farms and 2bslim have good ones! Available at bodyenfitshop.nl as well. Discount code KAZ10
- Make your own meal or get your meals from a meal prep company so you know exactly whay you eat.
- DON’T EAT BORING DRY FOOD!!!
- After you finish your plate you’ll feel the urge to get more, wait 30 min! Your body doesn’t realize yet that it had enough fuel for the upcoming hours.
- Try to make low calorie versions of your favorite foods. Pizza, pancakes, burgers etc. If you do it smart, you can shave off a lot of calories.
More tips coming! Read my daily blogs.