- 4 eggs or for vegans use 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2/3 cup Greek yogurt, plain nonfat for vegans replace yogurt with coconut milk
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 cup oat flour if you can’t find it use steel cut oatmeal and blend it into flour
- 2 scoops protein powder vanilla
- Preheat waffle maker. In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs or applesauce yogurt or coconut milk and almond milk. Add oat flour and protein powder; whisk until well combined.
- Make waffles according to your waffle maker’s instructions. Amount of batter depends on the size of your waffle maker.
- top off with sugar free syrup
recipe by good friend MANNY ✌🏼